Kurri Has Left And Gone To The Bridge

kurri1092

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest how888

Another beautiful angel in our Heavens for Easter. I am so very sorry. Please send those signs. We will all miss you but we know you are "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." until we all meet n greet one more time.......

Guest nursenearlyther

I know the pain you feel, my Sam went to the bridge in December after 15 years. My thoughts and prayers are with you... f_yellow

All my sympathy, Lauren. Glad i got to meet Kurri at Kanab.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest SQUEAKER04

I am so sorry for your loss. I had to make the same decision for my heart dog(American Eskimo)that I had raised and loved for 14years. :brokenheart

Edited by SQUEAKER04

Guest greytlady

The decision to send our loved ones on is never easy, but they depend on us to love them enough to know when to let them go. My deepest sympathy.

:f_red:f_red

:grouphugf_yellow:cry1 I'm so sorry, Lauren. Kurri was a very lucky boy to have found you and your family. May he be young and vibrant at the Bridge until you meet again.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:grouphug

We will remember Kurri with you and feel like we knew him too through your posts.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I still can't believe he is gone and on Tues my DH went and picked up the ashes and when he got home he said he kinda hit him. I said now you know what I went through when i went and picked up 2 girls's ashes in the past.

Welcome Home Kurri! you are now back where you belong just in a different form.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...