Kurri Has Left And Gone To The Bridge

kurri1092

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your best boy earned his wings, and is now free from pain and suffering. May you find peace within yourself and allow your happy memories of Kurri bring you comfort. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Shermanator

Run free, sweet Kurri -

I remember our walks with Kurri last year- he was a shuffler :) - but he was going to keep up with my boys no matter what!

It is the hardest decision to make, but you let him go home with dignity- you showed him the biggest act of love. He is running free with his sisters, without pain, and they are winning every race. :)

Remember and honor him with your memories and love.

Godspeed, sweetheart!

I am so sorry! This is the only negative to pets. Yet it is the final gift we can give them when they are suffering. I went through this in September with my heart dog Kona. We too went to the vet for any possible hope. We were given a new medicine and it did nothing. Sadly the next morning we had to help her to the bridge. I too asked her to forgive me. They do, know that they do! Your baby Kurri will send you a sign. Cherish those memories that have been made, they will last forever. As my 5 year old says, don't cry, you will see him again in Heaven. My prayers are with you.

The Girls

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grand old man. I only hope I am as blessed with mine. Run and play without pain sweetheart, Your mom gave you the best gift she could.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greycious_gal

I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy, but at least you can say that he had an awesome long life. :) Still, it's too soon no matter how long they live. :(

Guest Snowy8

f_yellow:brokenheart:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:brokenheartf_yellow

Lauren, I am so sorry to hear about Kurri...but you know, he had a great life with you...especially being 14 1/2...wow! That says a lot about you & him. What a wonderful relationship ya'll had.

He's up there running around, saying hello to all his buddies from Greytalk & then napping on big fluffy clouds.

Just know that he loved you very much!

Guest luluaz

:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

Dear Kurri, run and see! All the girlies at the bridge are whispering your name, time to show them your stuff!

Lauren, you did right by your baby boy, though I know how hard it is and was, for sure.

Peace :paw

Lisa

I am so sorry. :( My deepest sympathy and prayers. I can only imagine the beautiful reunion at the Bridge. Run free and fast with your sisters Angel Kurri. You will be missed and loved always. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to a cherished friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Kurri.

Peace

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Edited by jeannejj

prayers of peace and comfort in the days that follow. I love the pictures you shared of Kurri, yourself and your DD. He was a beautiful boy. I am sorry.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm so sorry. We never have long enough.

Godspeed, Kurri.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.