Kurri Has Left And Gone To The Bridge

kurri1092

AS most of you already know I just lost my boy Kurri at age 14.5yrs old. It was a very hard decision to make but his back end was pretty bad to where he couldn't get up and Tues morninf he started to pee on himself while laying on his bed.

I feel guilty because two times today he got up and walked and the 2nd time he walked to me but I ran over before he got to me and I had tears of happiness and told him he made me smile even though it wasn't a great walk. Os I had the check him before going through it to see if there was ANYTHING we could do to help him and keep him alive and she said not really.

So we had to make the hardest decision and help him to the bridge.

I will keep my sign on name as the name is for my boy I just lost and the numbers are the B-day to my one bridge girl.

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE FOR NOW MY BABY BOY UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.

MOMMY LOVES YOU VERY MUCH

Edited by kurri1092

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lotsahounds

I' m so very sorry! I share your pain just losing my Tatum and know the devastation you are feeling. Run free Kurri you were loved very much and will be missed. :f_red

Guest greysx3

Lauren, I am saddened to hear about Kurri, I had the wonderful chance to meet him when he got his foot caught in your SUV. He was such a trooper as the fire department worked to get his foot free.

Hugs.

Teri

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)