Ok. Me Too!

Guest Colin

Guest Colin

I'm also new.

Now I wish I had chosen a more clever user name, because you already know that I'm Colin.

I've been volunteering with GPA / Greater Orlando for a couple of years.

I've tried to make my contributions where I can, running our EBay store, and this semester my college class made an online raffle web site to raise funds for GPA.

I've already spent a few hours on here reading about health issues, and the recent food recall issues. There is a lot of experience in this group to say the least!

cheers,

Colin

Welcome! Our first three hounds came from GPA Orlando. I visit whenever I am in the area, and saw Joan and some of the others when I was at Sandy Paws.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Colin
Welcome! Our first three hounds came from GPA Orlando. I visit whenever I am in the area, and saw Joan and some of the others when I was at Sandy Paws.

Small world! I lived in Ottawa for 10 years before I came to the US :)

Welcome to GT! :yay

Our first greyhound, Paradise (Iowa Paradise) came through GPA Orlando to GFNC! :)

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest hamiesmom

Hi colin, it is a small world. I lived in Vancouver, B.C. for 25 years before moving to Ottawa and have been here for almost 6 years. Oh yes, my sweet almost 9yr old boy, "Hamilton" is also from GPA Orlando.

Guest Colin
Hi colin, it is a small world. I lived in Vancouver, B.C. for 25 years before moving to Ottawa and have been here for almost 6 years. Oh yes, my sweet almost 9yr old boy, "Hamilton" is also from GPA Orlando.

Ha! :eek I lived in Vancouver before I moved to Ottawa! That was way back 1982-84 era.