William Rodger's Marie

Guest luluaz

Guest luluaz

1stday.jpg

My best sweetie, her first day home with us-

marie_edited.jpg

My best girl, one week before she went to the bridge, this time last year-

You were a bossy, brilliant brood mom, and I will miss you forever.

We put a commemorative garden stone with your name on it in your special place in the vegetable garden, honey girl,

and none of the other pups are allowed in!

My heart still hurts and I still can hear you as you come around the corner in the kitchen with your, "Harumph Sigh", the one you always used to tell us, "Well, hello and what's your problem, human?"----oh, it's the little things that hurt more in remembering you, sweet Marie.

When I finally get to see you again at the bridge, right before you run straight for me, I get to say to you again, "Do you want mommy come kiss you, sweetie?" and I will cover your wonderful fur face with as many as you will let me give you before you give me the stink eye!

We miss you, we always will and Gypsy says she'll see you soon....

Love,

Your mommy, Lisa xoxoxoxo

what a beatiful tribute. It hurts even after the year passes. I can tell you treasure her memories.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Lovely remembrance of a lovely girl.

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest argolola

What a precious, beautiful angel girl. I always admire her picture on your siggy.

You will be in my prayers.

Edited to add: In my mind's eye, I can see my grandmother, also named Marie, walking with your Marie and petting her. My Marie has been gone 13 years this month.

Edited by argolola

Such a beautiful Angel. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.