Guest Nelsonismyhero

Guest Nelsonismyhero

Hi All,

I just joined the forum. My name is Audrey and I live in northern CA. I've got two adopted greys right now and one rescued rat terrier. I heard about this forum from some of the other people in the rescue community so I thought I'd join. Looking forward to meeting other greyhound folk!

Best,

Audrey and the kids

Hi Audrey.

Welcome. You'll find lots of information and other people who love greyhounds on here. Do you have any pics of your dogs? :)

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Guest Nelsonismyhero
Hi Audrey.

Welcome. You'll find lots of information and other people who love greyhounds on here. Do you have any pics of your dogs? :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone :colgate I do have quite a lot of pictures of my hounds; it's hard to pick just one or two.

Here is a picture of my two greyhounds; Cali is on the right and the one laying on his back is Humer:

couchhogs.jpg

I have more I can post later :colgate

Welcome to Gt! Your pic is a hoot! Greys don't much care how they lay, just so they lay :lol

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

:welcome

We'll be needing more pictures of those adorable hounds, love the first on you posted! :lol:D;)

Edited by 2hounds

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest Nelsonismyhero
:welcome

We'll be needing more pictures of those adorable hounds, love the first on you posted! :lol:D;)

Here is my very BEST picture of Humer:

humerboomer002.jpg

Here is another good one of Cali:

morepoochiepics021.jpg

More Later,

Audrey

Guest Brandy_b

Welcome!! Your dogs are both so gorgeous! And I lvoe all the crazy poses they are doing (and the cool chairs!!).

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

Guest Nelsonismyhero
Hi Audrey, Cali and Humer. I was so busy yesterday getting info on the racing Sunday from you I never looked in here. Those are fantastic pics. See you bright and early Sunday AM.

See you there!

Audrey and the kids