Tatum

Guest lotsahounds

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Donna, I am so sorry! I saw Tatum's name on the Topic and thought, oh no, I know that name, not registering yet who she belonged to. :weep

My heart is breaking for you and your family. :brokenheart

Tatum had a face that brought a million smiles. She was absolutely beautiful.

:bighug:f_pink

Kim

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest harthounds

Oh Donna I am so sorry! I have always loved seeing Tatum modeling your wonderful hats.

Run free sweet girl.

Lots of love & hugs to you all!

Guest jeannejj

Oh, Donna. I am so sorry. I just saw this. I know how hard that final act of love is. Tatum was truly lucky to have had your love, and you are lucky to have the memories, and all of the beautiful pictures of her modelling your creations. Be very kind to yourself and I wish you peace.

Run free, sweet Tatum.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest Tenderhearts

I am so sorry! :cry1 What a special girl she was! May God hold your aching heart in his hands, and I know my Lori Ann was there to greet her! :grouphug

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug:

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown