Newbie Here

Guest Pandasmom

Guest Pandasmom

Hi all. My name is Susan and I live in Kansas with my hubby and 2 kids. We do not have a greyhound(yet). I have had dogs all my life and haven't had one for the past 6 years. I am really wanting a dog soon. I miss having one around. I love dogs a lot. I came here looking for answers to some questions. "See" you all around. :colgate

Guest broncsrox

:offwall:offwall:offwall

:clap:clap:clap

:welcome:wubsite

Welcome, Susan. My name is Cindy. I live in Colorado with my two children, two greys and a cat. You're gonna love this site!! You got questions? We got answers and then some....stories, funny anecdotes, rants and soap boxes. And, ohhhh so much experience. You've come to the right place....pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Edited by broncsrox

Guest jessicaksu125

Welcome to the site! I'm sure from browsing around you will be convinced into getting a greyhound, and I highly recommend it!

Guest kadees_crash

Welcome! This is a good place to find out anything you want to know about greyhounds. The pictures & stories in the "cute & funny things greyhounds do" section are enough to convince anyone they need a greyhound! ;)

Guest w00wah

Sorry, but there is no escape. Once you've started "thinking" about getting a grey, your destiny to have one is locked in. :lol:

Welcome to GreyTalk.

Trish