Farewell To An Unidentified Greyhound

Guest jurishound

Guest jurishound

It was with great sadness that I learned in Amber Alert that the body of a greyhound, believed to be Farrah, had been found in Sarasota recently. Blessings are being sent her way, along with the hope that she is running free with all of the other hounds who have made their way to the Rainbow Bridge. Godspeed, little one. :gh_run:candle

I also received a very sweet offer of condolences to her family, from one of the Sarasota City officials I had notified when she became lost.

reading the update in AA broke my heart..... :sad1:sad1

run free, sweetie..... :f_pink

and hugs going to Farrah's family :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Machbragal

Thank you for posting this. I've been thinking about that little greyhound all day, and feeling very sad about this. Gosh, I hope there is a very, very special afterlife for these babies. And, of course, my thoughts and prayers are going out to the family.

Guest jettcricket

I just finished reading about her in AA - how awful . I'm so sorry for all who tried so hard to find her and for her owners. RIP pretty girl. :f_pink

:cry1 I feel so bad that this little girl is now gone.

Run free, sweetie.......

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound