Moving To Lititz, Pennsylvania

Guest LorifrmLititzPA

Kim, Silver and family,

Welcome to Lititz, PA!! :colgate I am originally from Southwestern, PA (Uniontown) ... I moved to Lititz almost 15 years ago after my husband and I got married (he is from Ephrata). Lititz is a really neat town. :thumbs-up We love it here and I think that you and your family will enjoy it also. I hope that you are able to get settled quickly into your new home. As Michelle (myboydutch) said, the two of us get our pups together often, hopefully you and Silver can join us for a walk sometime soon ... we look forward to meeting you. :yay Happy moving!

Guest kadees_crash

Hi there! I was just about to make my own introductory post & yours caught my eye. I'm actually moving to the same area in a month or so. Once we're settled in, I'd love to get to gether for a play date. :)

Kim, Silver and family,

Welcome to Lititz, PA!! :colgate I am originally from Southwestern, PA (Uniontown) ... I moved to Lititz almost 15 years ago after my husband and I got married (he is from Ephrata). Lititz is a really neat town. :thumbs-up We love it here and I think that you and your family will enjoy it also. I hope that you are able to get settled quickly into your new home. As Michelle (myboydutch) said, the two of us get our pups together often, hopefully you and Silver can join us for a walk sometime soon ... we look forward to meeting you. :yay Happy moving!

Thanks Lori! We'll be arriving in PA this weekend. Once I get settled, I'll post and maybe Silver and I can join ya'll for a

walk!

Looking forward to meeting you and your pup!

Kim and Silver

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky

Guest ZGrrl

Welcome to Lancaster!! I live in Lancaster, PA and use a great vet in Leola PA. He has 3 greyhounds himself and his name is Dr. Dave Haver. I hope to go to GIG. Is there a place and time folks are going to meet?

Guest Champsmom
Kim, Silver and family,

Thanks Lori! We'll be arriving in PA this weekend. Once I get settled, I'll post and maybe Silver and I can join ya'll for a

walk!

Kim and Silver

wow it really is a small world , my neighbors used to live in uniontown :)

Guest gordysmom

Hi Kadees crash, Zgrrl, Lori and other Lititz grey people, I too live in Lititz (north of town), have owned greys for 10 years and am most certain my Gordy would enjoy a playdate, walk or whatever! He lost his buddy in January so he's always up for socializing!

The Lititz Linear Park off Clay Road is a nice area to walk dogs, although there is no dog park.

Zgrrl: Gordy's vet is Dr. Haver, too.

Hope to hear from ya'll!

Gordysmom

Guest lotsogreysmom
Kim, Silver and family,

walk!

Kim and Silver

Wow.....it IS a small world!!!! Most of my family lives in Fort Mill, SC!!!! We moved to NJ when I was little...my dad's job got transferred. We go to Fort Mill to visit as both my dad and mom's family lives in Fort Mill & Rock Hill, SC. What a small world!!! We will be at the Gettyburg event too....hope your move went well.

Guest Allisya

Welcome to PA! I now live in York, but grew up in Lancaster County and lived in Lititz for many years of it. I graduated from Warwick! (Go Warriors!) It is a wonderful town. You will love it there!

I did not realize, until this thread, how may of us are in this area of PA! WOW!

Alli