The Countdown Is Over!

Guest w00wah

Guest Snowy8

Whatever you're doing, keep doing it...looks like everything is a go! Congratulations...and doesn't it crack you up that the cats are all ready for a round or two & then nothing happens. he he he

Guest w00wah

Thanks, everyone! Here's a pic I took yesterday, which better shows her colouring.

240307Noddingoff-again.jpg

(She's very good at the "Princess Diana" head-down-look-at-you-through-the-top-eyelashes thing!)

Once you go back to work, where will your cat be during the day?

Shan will be shut in my bedroom, Nala will have the run of the rest of the house. I'm not that trusting that I'd let them alone together in my absence.

. . .doesn't it crack you up that the cats are all ready for a round or two & then nothing happens. he he he

Yes. Nala was a right little hussy about half an hour ago - I was taking Shan outside to go to the toilet, and Nala lay down and rolled over on the patio right in front of us. Shan sniffed her tail, so she said "mrap" (she doesn't "meow", she "mraps"!!!) and got up and sauntered off. The snow queen is melting! :lol:

Trish

Edited by w00wah

Congrats and YAY. What a beautie!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project