New Foster Mom!

Guest mekarual

Guest mekarual

Hello everyone!

I've never owned a Grey myself, but have been around them a lot. Next week I'm going to start fostering, and I'm really excited! Because I don't know where I will be living in two years (I'm applying to dental school), I don't want to adopt one permanently and because I don't want to have to rebound it. So I figure fostering is the next best thing!

I have a cat named Bad Kitty (not very original, I know!). I'm excited to add some temporary loves to my little family!

Here is a picture of my cat:

BadKitty3.jpg

I will certainly be around to ask questions and post pictures of my fosters. Nice to meet everyone!

Guest jessicaksu125

Welcome! Fostering was a smart idea, although I know it will be a terrible thing to say goodbye to them someday. This is a wonderful site, and you'll learn quickly that greyhounds are wonderful pets!

Pictures when he or she comes home, please. :ghplaybow

Guest Snowy8

Welcome to Greytalk & what a precious kitter! Smooches to kitty baby!

I have 8 greyhounds with 4 cats, its a breeze!

You will do such a wonderful job fostering for the soon to be parents. It helps the dog to main stream, they'll be ready for anything. And when you finish dental school & get settled, then you'll get your own pupster!

Guest ChrissyB

Welcome to GT from another foster mommy. We have 3 cats, 2 greyhounds, and 1 rat. You will love fostering. It's beyond rewarding..........

Guest mekarual

Just found out I'll be bringing Tv Avenger home on Friday!

He's a 3 year old blue brindle. I'll post pictures as soon as I can!