I'm Missing My Maggie

Greytlady94

I was picking up the stuffies and toys off the floor and putting them in their toy baskets, and I realized there have not been that many toys scattered around lately, and then I realized why, and it made be sad. Maggie was always the one who would start emptying the toy baskets as soon as I would refill them. She would pick out a toy and wildly shake it around, and then grab another toy to shake, she was such a joy. It is too quiet here also, Maggie was the only one who barked. She and I would "talk" every evening. Also there is a little "yippy" dog that lives two doors down, and everytime my greyhounds would go out in the yard, the little dog would start yipping away, and Maggie would bark back at it, now my greys go out and the little dog yips, but it is silent in my yard, no one barks. I miss my Maggie. :brokenheart

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:(:(

Hug to you, Jeannie.

:bighug

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I am so sorry... :( I know Maggie is talking to all of our babes at the Bridge. :(:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My condolences for your loss of Maggie.

f_yellow

Millie had 2 favorite stuffies: my son's old Teddy Ruxpin and his ratty Bugs Bunny. She went to the Bridge with her arm around Teddy. She was buried with Bugs. I kept Teddy and put her collar and tags around it. Gives me something to hug when I miss Mil.

Your Maggie is on the other side of the bridge playing with her toys.

You can't see her, but she is having a good time. She may be looking

down on you saying "MOM please don't cry or miss me". I am in a

greyt place. You have my memories and pictures and we will be together

again someday. :)

It is very very hard to loose a grey. Give your other kids a big hug.

I am sure they miss Maggie also. :(

Sorry for your loss :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I don't think the missing ever goes away. I miss my Stanley, it's been just over a year since he went to the bridge. I did have 18 months of love but it just didn't seem enough.

Hugs to you Jeannie and all of your hounds.

Sharry,

Peaches & Monti and Stanley at the bridge.

Thank you all for your thoughts, yes, some days are just too hard. I have three beautiful grey babies with me, Molly, Renie and Lucy, and three grey angels at the Bridge, Maggie, Charlie and Casey.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

remember..softly slowly time will heal...but you never forget. It has been 6 months since i lost my beloved Max (shep/chow mix). i kept his fave toy and have his collar on it so when i miss him i hug it as well. I just try to remember the happy times when i start feeling sad

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08