Jams David Burns

6greyhounds

Some more information on Dart that some people might not know. This pup's racing name was Jams David Burns named after my husband and was pre-adopted when he was born along with his sister Belle (Jams Beryl P who was named after me) and I am a member of Grey Talk. I have been devasated by the death of such a young pup who would of been our first boy and he was coming to a home of 5 girls. He would of had a harem. What is hurting so bad that there was no notification was made to the owner of his passing. She would of gotten hold of us at once to let us know. If he had needed vetted we would of paid no mater what the price and I would of had follow up care either at Ohio State or one of out vets here in Pittsburgh. I recently had to renew my membership and am using my original name that I started out with on GT. My computer was destroyed by Dell techs and it took them over 6 months to replace it. That is why I was not able to post on this site. If you look up old posts you will see I posted before only when I have something to say.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Dart. :f_white

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thank you. He never made it to his forever home that had been waiting for him since he was born and joined his sibling sister Belle. We were packed and ready to go to Florida to get him, leaving Saturday the 10th but on Thursday the 8th. received word he was dead. Tuesday the 6th. the breeder/owner was told he was fine and at the farm and they would keep him there until I got there. You might remember posts from last January about my Belle and I did not wait but got down to Florida and got her right away. If it was not for his foster mom calling to get him we probably would of gone to Florida and then found out he was dead.

Guest crazy4greys

If you look at the other thread called Dart in remembrance it explains everything. Unfortunately, Jeff locked the original thread saying that Dart was not a pet! That is just rude! :angry: Dart was on his way to his forever home when this tragedy happened.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red Run Free Sweet Dart You were loved :heart by your mommy

Guest Tenderhearts

I am so so sorry! :cry1 I didn't realize Dart was the same boy you had sent me pictures of as your pre-adopted boy! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

May God hold your aching hearts in his hands! :grouphug

I sent a lot of pictures out of my handsome boy. His owner gave him the kennel name of Dart for "D" litter. The kennel he was in called him Burney and would not call him Dart as both the owner and myself wanted. I had started buying things for him as I only have had girls had to get some boy things. He had collars that were designed especially for him and I have not gotten them back from that racing kennel yet. They were his and why should someone else have them, I want them as a remembrance of him as all I have now are some pictures.

I HAD A HAREM WAITING FOR HIM AND HAD CONTACTED MY VET ABOUT GETTING HIM FIXED AND OF COURSE A GOOD MEDICAL GOING OVER WHICH I HAVE DONE WITH ALL MY GIRLS.

Guest PhillyPups

Beryl, my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your pre-adopted hound. This thread is in REMEMBRANCE, which is a place to honor him.

Please know I truly understand your pain and the pain of a loss of a greyhound, (I wish I didn't). In reading this thread, my opinion, and this is my opinion only is that if you wish to turn this thread into your venting place for your anger, or a place for you to point fingers it will do nothing but release your frustration and it would be a greyt disservice to Jams David Burns. There is a soapbox forum for venting.

Again, my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your pre-adopted hound.

I'm sorry, Beryl.

Godspeed, Dart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

This is a condolence thread. Any other comments will cause this thread to be locked.

Accidents happen and are devastating trainers, breeders and owners alike.

Please accept my sympathies.

Please offer condolences only and move on.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

:grouphugf_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound