New To Greytalk

Guest thewheels178

Guest thewheels178

Hi All,

Hi from Vermont. I have been learned so much from browsing this forum, I think now is the time to finally join up! My husband and I brought home our first grey last Septmeber to join our two cat/two human family. I must say, honestly, I was never much of a dog person. I had never lived with one before and found the jumping, barking, etc to be a bit intimidating. However, meeting several greys changed my mind/heart forever. Anyway, here is Shiner. The first pic is from last fall, lots of snow in VT right now!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/164/4251640...07c8590d2_m.jpga>

Hope these pictures work!

Guest passionforgreys

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. I was directed here by a volunteer of my local GPA and wow, what a resource! I'm so very passionate about greys and I'm in the application process of fostering as well as adopting. This has been a long time passion of mine, however I'm just now finally in a place where I can make it a reality! I look forward to getting to know you all and being apart of this board!