Stone, My Beautiful Ig Boy Is Gone.....

Guest LittleGreys

Guest LittleGreys

Our beautiful boy is gone. He has been battling congestive heart failure since Halloween. He was such a special boy, a real character, clown and "super slurp" as we called his enthusiatic kisses. He lived next door with my parents, and they are just lost without him. It will be very hard to go up there and not be met by "No-nie". When my daughter started talking, she couldn't say Stonie, so he has henceforth been known as No-nie.

Good-bye my special boy. You will always be loved and our hearts are broken. I'll love you always..........

I'm so sorry. Farewell sweet No-nie.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest dmona

Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry and believe me I know how bad it hurts. We had to put our cocker spaniel down last week and I miss her so. I don't know what I'll do when our greys have to go. Condolences to your parents.

God’s Angels

We’re put on this earth to do what we can

To be kind to all animals and our fellow man

Some do this well and some can’t do it at all

But a few special folk do hear God’s call.

The folk that take in all God’s waifs and strays

Give them love and care till the end of their days

They’re special beyond the words I can reach

They just get on and do – have no need to preach.

But as each waif passes on to live at God’s side

Another small part of the carer’s heart dies

For to give so much love is a selfless thing

When you know from the start the pain it will bring.

So although right now the pain is still raw

Take heart from knowing it’s you they adored

And when your turn comes in the fullness of time

The dogs that you love will be waiting in line.

Till then they’ll be close, not far from your side

They’ll lick away tears that fall from your eyes

And when you feel the bed dip in the night

Know that they’re with you – just out of sight.

For the love that you shared can never die

It’s only farewell, never goodbye

The dogs that you love, you will meet again

Till that time arrives they’re your faithful friends.

Trudy Goodwin

Guest shanab

I'm so sorry and I know the pain is so strong. Just know, you will always have this heart dog in your heart. Nothihng can replace this pup but it does get easier. You were all so blessed to have each other.

I am sorry for your loss! f_yellowf_yellow

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I'm sorry.

Godspeed, No-nie. Blow your momma a kiss on the breeze so she knows you're all right now, OK?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

All our sympathy to you.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry. Godspeed tiny and precious Angel. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.