Royal (gigi's Brother) Wants To Say Hi Too

Guest gralover

Guest gralover

These photos were taken by DH last weekend-while Royal and DH were trying to help me build a snow greyhound. It doesn't look like Royal is doing much in the pictures, but he did knock off the snout at least once! Hopefully, he and Gigi can get together to play and we can get pics of them side by side!

Nora

Royal-3.jpg

NoraRoyal-1.jpg

Edited by gralover

Guest jessicaksu125

Oh my god I'm seeing double!! He has the same brown snout... can't tell if he has the markings around the ears. So cute!

IMG_0162.jpg

Guest gralover

Thanks all-he is a sweetie! And, yes, Jessica, the brown snout seems to run in the family! If you go to www.greyhound-data.com and check through the pedigree, there is a picture of one of their sisters, Royal Anchorpin, and one of their Dad, Kelsos Kingpin-the same snout! I got to see Royal really run for the first time this morning since a lot of our lawn is showing now-he had a great time running back and forth alongside the fence! Thanks for sharing another great pic of Gigi!!! Look forward to meeting her sometime!