Dart

Guest dabs5029

:grouphugf_yellow My sympathies go out to all who loved Dart.....

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest dabs5029

Yes this is on two other greyhound forums and the mom is taking it very hard. I did manage to get hold of this poem that was written especially for this handsome boy.

Oh, Handsome One

In Memory of Beryl's Grey

Gone but not forgotten,

Oh, Handsome One;

Of fairest fawn and snow white coloring.

At last, unleashed from earthly darkness;

As the mystery of just how and why you died,

Still haunts your own loving mistress.

Freed from a fated canine life,

Never again to vie with others,on any Florida track;

But, today, surely delighting in heavenly, angelic racing.

Dashing forward, within the glorious light,

After crossing on the colorful rainbow bridge;

Winging it much too soon, at the age of just three.

Bobby Ben Toboz

Copyright ©2007 Bobby Ben Toboz

Guest dabs5029
Oh how sad! To have waited for this baby since birth. I know how devastated they must be. I would have been if something would have happened to Bullitt. Good thoughts to his preadopters.

Godspeed Dart :f_red

Yes you are very lucky. Where did you adopt Bullit from?

Oh how sad! To have waited for this baby since birth. I know how devastated they must be. I would have been if something would have happened to Bullitt. Good thoughts to his preadopters.

Bullitt was preadopted through the Follow That Hound program. I have baby pictures of him from the day he was born so I know how I would have felt if something had happened to him. I feel so bad for Dart's pre-adoptive mom. Lucky for me Bullitt didn't make it as a racer so he has come home to us as a puppy.

Hugs to Dart's mom.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest dabs5029

Bullitt was preadopted through the Follow That Hound program. I have baby pictures of him from the day he was born so I know how I would have felt if something had happened to him. I feel so bad for Dart's pre-adoptive mom. Lucky for me Bullitt didn't make it as a racer so he has come home to us as a puppy.

Hugs to Dart's mom.

That was the same program that Dart was in.

Guest dabs5029

I just found out that the Mom is finally responding to messages that come in through PU4G if anyone wants to send her any messages of comfort. I think it might help her.

Guest dabs5029

I did not say he was a FTH pup, I said he was involved with Follow That Hound. I do know who Mrs. R. is and you know that she was not notified of his death nor the adoptive parents. It was said at Sandy Paws and also told to the adoptive parents that he injured his shoulder. His foster mom was told he broke his leg. What is the truth? Why is everything so secretive about this greyhound? You met his foster parents, they sent collars and medals down for him. Have you returned them as he is no longer needing them?