Dart

Guest dabs5029

Guest dabs5029

Received word today that Dart is at the Bridge do not know when this happened but I understand that the owner/breeder and the pre-adoptive parents are devasted. The adoptive parents had been watching his progress from birth and now this. :gh_run

Guest dabs5029
Run free sweet Dart. How old was Dart??

Dart would of been 3 on April 4 - the adoptive parents have his sibling by the name of Belle and I think that is why they are so devastated and they looked like twins.

Oh how sad! To have waited for this baby since birth. I know how devastated they must be. I would have been if something would have happened to Bullitt. Good thoughts to his preadopters.

Godspeed Dart :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Snowy8

Sweet baby...send your mommy/daddy a rainbow. Anytime one of these guys passes on, young or old, its devastating....You're in your forever home now!

:f_white:gh_run2:f_white

Guest moremoney

I'm so sorry. How tragic that he never got to know or live with the family who was going to give him a home.

Guest bowiebears

I am so sorry for everyone....

prayers and tears for a love unrealized in this life, but waiting to be fulfilled forever at the bridge!

--isaac

Guest KennelMom

Godspeed, Dart....

How devastating for his family to have waited so long and never have their baby come home to them...