Missy, ? - 3/10/07

greyhoundlov

I am so sorry. I knew that Missy was not doing well when Queenie was so sick. Maybe they will cross paths at the Bridge. :grouphug My deepest sympathy. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

:f_pink:beatheart:balloonparty:paw:heart:paw:balloonparty:beatheart:f_pink

Aww Miss Mary, I'm so sorry...what a cutie pie. I know your heart is just hurting so much, but where she is...hers so happy. She's playing & probably prissing around making sure everyone has refreshments & a soft place to lay down. She looks like she was just a birthday party ever day.

I am so sorry. I knew that Missy was not doing well when Queenie was so sick. Maybe they will cross paths at the Bridge. :grouphug My deepest sympathy. :f_pink

I just got the cutest vision of these 2 at the bridge. They have on those big sun hats, they're in chaise lounges & talking about their boyfriends & all the fun they used to have running through the grass & taking naps in sunbeams!

See you later Missy

:grouphug

Mary I am so sorry, you know I had a soft spot for that squishy little face. I bet Beanie was there at the bridge waiting for her so they could discuss tips on keeping their long snouted friends in line :)

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

:grouphugf_yellow I'm so sorry for your loss.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound