New Greyhound Owner

Guest Casbrat1981

Guest Casbrat1981

Hi,

My name is Cassandra. I am getting my first greyhound on the 17th. Her name is Daisy. I'm never really good with introducing myself. I hope to get to know everyone. I was going to include pictures but I can't figure out how. I have pictures of her up on myspace. www.myspace.com/casbrat1981

Cassandra

Guest LuvXRacers

:confetti:welcome:yay:yay

Hi Cassandra! I think we have met some where before! :D:hehe

There is a topic on here that explains how to post a picture. It took me a while to figure it out. You must get that pretty girl Daisy's picture on here asap!

And like I said, there are lots of greyt people on here who will have answers to any questions you may have!

I know they have helped me tremendously!

Congrats again on Daisy!

Hi!

Congrats on Daisy & welcome!!

Kelly, Mimi, Molly, Rocky & Nancy

in St. Louis, MO

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Hi from Miami, pictures please :digicam

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Casbrat1981

These pictures were taken by the Greyhounds Only kennel where I am getting her from. I will post more pictures after she comes home.

DCsDoubleDown9.jpg

DCsDoubleDown5.jpg

Guest LuvXRacers

:wub::wub::wub: :!! :bounce:bounce1:inlove:inlove I just want to kiss her! :kiss2:kiss2

She is absolutely beautiful! Now that I see the enlarged pictures, again I say that is one pretty girl! I know they say "red fawn" but she has like a cinnamon color to her. Wow! *AND* she has that dark Gable Dodge muzzle, just like K.C.!!! You will love her personality, those Gable Dodge offspring seem to have a wonderful demeanor!

Edited by LuvXRacers

WOWEE! She is a beautiful girlie. Enjoy and have fun. (Patience too!!!!)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest jessicaksu125
These pictures were taken by the Greyhounds Only kennel where I am getting her from. I will post more pictures after she comes home.

DCsDoubleDown9.jpg

DCsDoubleDown5.jpg

She looks like my Gigi! Yet that's the second dog I've said that about today. Welcome... I'm a new greyhound owner myself and have found this site so helpful. Greyhounds really do make your life better!

Hi,

My name is Cassandra. I am getting my first greyhound on the 17th. Her name is Daisy. I'm never really good with introducing myself. I hope to get to know everyone. I was going to include pictures but I can't figure out how. I have pictures of her up on myspace. www.myspace.com/casbrat1981

Cassandra

Hi Cassandra,

Congratulations on your 1st greyhound, I am new to this forum and have 3 greys, I love them, they are truely wonderful spirits, when you figure out how to attach pictures , let me know, I am illiterate with these things!!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest KRKWMU

Getting close! :yay Congrats! Won't be too much longer. She is a beautiful pupper :wub:

:welcome You'll have to post some more pictures when you get her home and let us know how things are going!

Guest dmona

Welcome, Cassandra and Daisy from West Virgnia. Daisy is a beautiful doggy name, our cocker spaniel who we just put down last week was Daisy. I know that your Daisy will be just as sweet and loved as ours was. Greyhounds are fabulous, no sweeter dog can be found. We have two boys, JoJo, a beautiful blue boy 8 years old, and Eddie, fawn who is 4.