Tasha Came Home Today

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

We picked up our sweet girl. It was a week Sunday. It is no easier. We have shed so many tears.

The little things hurt so bad. Like giving everyone a treat and my finger don't get nipped.

I miss her little kisses. Her soft fur. Getting her collar was so hard. Her hair is on it. I could go on and on.

Thank you all for the kind words. Please keep us in your prayers. I wish she would let me know she is ok.

Edited by 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest PhillyPups
:bighug it is so hard Belinda. They all leave such a pawprint on our hearts. She will send you a sign, just be open to it. :hope for you lady.

She's OK Belinda. I lost my Cody on February 18, 2002 and I still cry over him because I miss him in my life. I have five greyhounds now but Cody will always have a special place in my heart. Each one is special in their own way. I have my own greyhound rescue group now and we started the "Cody Fund" a fund for greyhounds that need special medical care. Everytime someone donates something to the Cody fund, I think fondly of him and I know that he is alive in my memory and in the work we do to find homes for greyhounds. You are doing wonderful things for greyhounds and their people and you can rest assured that she is your inspiration. They may not be with us physically, but they will always have a special place in our hearts, memory, and soul. Celebrate her life in what you do and continue the good work that you do in her memory.

:grouphug:grouphug...I know what you are feeling. It's been 3 weeks for us. Know that my prayers are with you.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

many hugs to both you and ray.

My heart aches for you.

grieve as much as you want. There is nothing wrong with that.

I still get very emotional every time I talk about our LuckiPenny that past 5 years ago.

It just shows that you loved her so very much..and I know she knows that.

her spirit will always protect you..and her love will never end.

tammy and family

In loving Memory of: 

Chip, Wendell, Tessa, Moose, Moody, Noble Storm, Thunder, Gracie, Duke

Sending gentle hugs. They each leave such a big footprint.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest bowiebears

Big hugs and tears of sympathy.

I will collect the ashes of my boy Arlo later this week.

And our Sandy's 5th anniversary was just this weekend.

They all are so special, so unique...anyone with any kind of heart would miss them.

We have been so blest to have these furfriends with us in our lives....

You are in my thoughts & prayers.

--Isaac

Guest trevdog

Sending lots of prayers to you and Ray.....it's never easy, the little things seem to be the hardest to take.

She will send you a sign when you least expect it.

She's okay, Hon. She's got lots of friends at the Bridge. I know that Joe is there loving being able to run wherever he wants for as long as he wants. I'm sure Tasha is having a good time.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Oh, Belinda, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you.

I've no doubt that Tasha is happy and free, and grateful for the love and kindness you showed her.

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers