Meet Gigi

Guest jessicaksu125

Guest jessicaksu125

I am so proud of Gigi!!! Today, not only did she show me that she knows where the door is to go outside (and to scratch when she wants to) but she has officially mastered the stairs by herself -- even the steep, hollow, scary ones that lead to the backyard. I gave her futon privledges as a reward. YAY Gigi!!!!!

Congrats, she is sweet!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest gralover

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for not getting to post a reply again sooner-YES, Gigi's brother is with us! Royal (Royal Cotterpin, aka Morris while at MGPS) and Gigi were from a litter of 8 pups, all originally named Royal -------pin. Sounds like Gigi is settling in quite well and quickly! Royal is still adjusting-gets jumpy at the least little noises at times-but slowly getting the hang of things here. He is starting to use the dog door independently! It would be interesting to see them together-and, if we can tell them apart! Our phone number is 993-2803 and e-mail nora@fairpoint.net.

Nora

Guest jessicaksu125

What a small world! We have to get them together! I got tied up last weekend... maybe by next weekend the snow would have melted!