Meet Gigi

Guest jessicaksu125

Guest jessicaksu125

Gigi is a beautiful 2-year-old from the Augusta, Maine kennel. Both of us have been exhausted suiting her to her new enviornment. She's having some trouble with stairs, and seems to really like chewing on pens and duct tape.

More later. I'll get Internet at my apartment on the 15th, so there will be more time to post then!

Mommy I want to help unpack!

IMG_0148.jpg

I was trying to tape together a cover for her crate, and she kept stealing the duct tape!

IMG_0154.jpg

Just try and resist this face! Yea, thought so.

IMG_0155.jpg

Mommy can I please explore the kitchen? (My red hat has been her favorite toy since I first met her at the kennel!)

IMG_0146.jpg

Guest gralover

Hi Jessica-Gigi is beautiful!!! CONGRATS! And it is so cool that she is another 2 year old, looks a lot like my Royal (red fawn with black muzzle-sorry no pic available to add here, only polaroids right now) and a chewer! They would have a greyt time chewing things up together! DH plowed a section of the yard so there is a little room to run-Royal sort of "leaps." Do you know what her racing name was-I have a feeling she may actually be Royal's sister-I have seen a picture of one of his sibs and his dad-all have same coloring, and when I checked them out through grey-data.com it looked like at least a couple of his sibs were not racing this year. Royal did not race at all, so he was at Augusta since July til we brought him home a few weeks ago. Nora

She's a keeper! Beautiful girl, who looks like she'd know her way around a Home Depot. :lol

And Gigi.... meet GIGI!

My Gigi is also a baby, so if you're passing through the Concord, NH area, we can let the Gigi's get together to chew on cardboard, eat eyeglasses, whip toys up in the air, and gnaw on furniture. :crazy

Jordan and Giselle (Gigi to her friends)

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Guest FullMetalFrank

She is a beautiful, and from the looks of it very curious (and handy!) girl! Congrats and keep those pictures coming!

Jessica, Gigi is just gorgeous!!!!! And she looks like she is a content and happy girl being with you. We'll look forward to more photos and news on Gigi when you get your internet. Congrats on bringing home your beautiful greyhound!

:yay:yay

PS - We'd all love to see photos of Gigi and Royal together - that would be spectacular!

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Cossiedog

Awwww... she is a STUNNER :wow

I couldn't have resisted that face either- what cute little eybrows she has!

Hope you're both having a lovely time getting your new place together they way you want it!!

Guest jessicaksu125
Hi Jessica-Gigi is beautiful!!! CONGRATS! And it is so cool that she is another 2 year old, looks a lot like my Royal (red fawn with black muzzle-sorry no pic available to add here, only polaroids right now) and a chewer! They would have a greyt time chewing things up together! DH plowed a section of the yard so there is a little room to run-Royal sort of "leaps." Do you know what her racing name was-I have a feeling she may actually be Royal's sister-I have seen a picture of one of his sibs and his dad-all have same coloring, and when I checked them out through grey-data.com it looked like at least a couple of his sibs were not racing this year. Royal did not race at all, so he was at Augusta since July til we brought him home a few weeks ago. Nora

I wonder... Gigi's race name was Royal Hairpin. She's raced in Alabama before coming up here.

Come to think of it, Scott did say that Gigi's sister was adopted a few weeks prior, I wonder.

I saw you left a phone number on my last topic, I'm getting my bearings in a new job this week, and Internet access is scarce, but maybe we can get the greys together this weekend! Gigi seems to really miss her doggy friends.

She looks exactly like my boy Joe Scott!!!!!!!!!!

Here's Joe!

joeandkong.jpg

They do look alike!

Thanks for the notes everyone. I just had to leave her at home when I went to work. I hope she'll be ok! (I know she will be!)

She is a sweetheart. She's mastering the front stairs but still struggling with the back stairs.

Right now she only has living room privledges, but we have girl talk in my room every night where she lies on my comforter with her head in my lap! She's a cutie.

Guest jessicaksu125
She's a keeper! Beautiful girl, who looks like she'd know her way around a Home Depot. :lol

And Gigi.... meet GIGI!

My Gigi is also a baby, so if you're passing through the Concord, NH area, we can let the Gigi's get together to chew on cardboard, eat eyeglasses, whip toys up in the air, and gnaw on furniture. :crazy

Jordan and Giselle (Gigi to her friends)

I'll let you know if I'm ever down that way!

Your Gigi is adorable. It's such a fun name to say.

Guest Snowy8

IMG_0154.jpg

A puppy girl after my own heart...there are 2 things that'll still be around at the end of the world, roaches & duct tape so says Horatio Cane. he he he

Guest jessicaksu125
IMG_0154.jpg

A puppy girl after my own heart...there are 2 things that'll still be around at the end of the world, roaches & duct tape so says Horatio Cane. he he he

Apparently not if gigi has anything to say about it!

Guest snsnpups

Gigi is a delightful little girl. She always was such a doll at the kennel when we did turnout. I never could figure why she didn't get adopted sooner, but I guess she was waiting for you. Scott said that you want to volunteer at the kennel so I will probably be seeing you there. Once the weather gets warmer we park our travel trailer behind the chicken barn and set it up as our home away from home. That way we can come down on Friday night and stay til Sunday night since we live 2 hrs away. Will you be coming to the Open House in May? Would you like to volunteer to help? Let me know as I am the Events co-ordinator(among other things) :colgate

Congratulations on being adopted by such a wonderful girl!

Sue & the 6 1/4 pack