Tosca Is Here

Guest mom2tosca

Guest mom2tosca

Hello all. We just joined. Some may know us. I'm Tin, my husband is Michael, and we are mom and dad to Jamey and now Tosca. Jamey is a 7 year old black male (now greying!) and Tosca is a 8.5 month old dark brindle. We live in Calgary. We hope to meet and re-meet some of you.

Hi and welcome to GT! :welcome2

As others will tell you... pictures, please! I believe it is a requirement! :P

I am mom to 7 greys including one 10 month old greyhound puppy named Elphie. Can't wait to see pictures of your two.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest greytmonty

:welcome

I can't see your pics as my parental controls don't let me see photobucket shots, but I am glad you are here!

My sis and her family live in Calgary and we hope to be out there to visit soon. Where in Calgary do you live?

Enjoy your new pup! :)

Oh my, Tosca and those ears!!!! Adorable!!!!

And Jamey is so regal, what a handsome man!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! Beautiful hounds!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown