We May Have A New Family Member Tomorrow!

Guest April_Lynn

Guest April_Lynn

Hello All-

I've been lurking after an intro a while ago. I put in my application (after seeing a foster on the group's website that I was interested in) about a week ago and had my phone interview yesterday. I had been told that Ava (the foster) had already been placed. :( Well-I got a call today that Ava's adopted parents are sending her back. The adoption group wanted to know if I could have a home visit tomorrow to meet Ava!! If all works out, I could have a grey as soon as tomorrow!! :colgate I am sooooo excited!! I'm also glad that I have a crate already! Ava is a stunning fawn girlie with Cleopatra eyes!

Ava.jpg

Ava2.jpg

She's gorgeous. Good luck!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest April_Lynn
Beautiful girl. She was returned already? What happened? She is stunning. :wub:

She was in foster care for four weeks. Has only been in her home a few days. Apparently she pooped by the door twice. She doesn't like pooping on the snow so the adoption group thinks that may be the problem. There were also other issues with the adopters separating her from them at night. (Their Lab puppy sleeps downstairs.) She whined b/c she didn't like being away from them.

Guest PhillyPups

She was in foster care for four weeks. Has only been in her home a few days. Apparently she pooped by the door twice. She doesn't like pooping on the snow so the adoption group thinks that may be the problem. There were also other issues with the adopters separating her from them at night. (Their Lab puppy sleeps downstairs.) She whined b/c she didn't like being away from them.

Yikes she is a new pup, be prepared for patience, and it sounds like she was meant to be with you, cause knowing why she came back, you want to give her a chance anyway. I just don't understand some people, our companions are living things like us, with their assets and their liabilities, and we live with it all and love them cause they are who they are. :wub:

Guest April_Lynn

Yikes she is a new pup, be prepared for patience, and it sounds like she was meant to be with you, cause knowing why she came back, you want to give her a chance anyway. I just don't understand some people, our companions are living things like us, with their assets and their liabilities, and we live with it all and love them cause they are who they are. :wub:

Yes-I expect some rough nights but hopefully with patience we can work it out. :colgate