Johnny O Boy

Guest greytlady

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad that he did not find a forever home but it sounds like many loved him. Godspeed Johnny! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

:cry1 My heart aches for you. Godspeed, sweet Johnny... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

told him that it was post time once again. When he broke from the box he would be able to run faster and faster till he was flying. His legs would work once again and all his pain and discomfort would be gone. Johnny ran his last race with his head laying in my lap in a sunbeam coming thru the window. As I watched his eyes dim I knew he was in a much better place. He had reached the Rainbow Bridge where everyone is healed and happy. While he will never miss not having his own home I missed it for him.

God speed my big red boy till we meet again.

Bless you for caring so.

Godspeed, beloved.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:( I am so sorry. Run with golden wings spread wide sweetheart...run to our Angels...You are among so many beautiful friends. My deepest sympathy. Godspeed sweet Johnny O Boy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest LuvXRacers

Oh Johnny.

Your story reminds me so much of Rosie's. She too, was the life of the Meet & Greets, her personality literally outshined all of the others, but some how always got over-looked for adoption. It wasn't meant to be. She was meant to stay right here with us, and now I thank God.

For some unknown reason to us, you were meant to stay right where you were. And it's obvious you were loved very much.

Godspeed Sweetheart. You have many couches to choose from now.

:f_red

Run free, Johnny....as an angel, you will reign supreme!!! Run as fast as you want, dear!!! You will be missed!!

:angelf_yellow:f_whitef_yellow:angel

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Guest PhillyPups

Reading this (for about the fifth time) with tears still streaming down my face. Tears for the loss of a wonderful hound, Johnny O, and all the wonderful hounds that make it to adoption only to get overlooked for one reason or another and do not get a couch or home of their own. I do believe our greys know their own homes. Johnny O knew how much you loved him, and he did not want to leave you. Run with the angels Johnny O, you are among some of the best there are.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Carla

Oh Sara,

How heartbreaking for you. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Johnny O Boy, you are deeply missed.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla