Missing My Dove

kurri1092

My Dove has passed on to journey over the Rainbow Bridge to join up with her sister Kassidy who passed away 11-02-01. We will miss her a lot especially me doing the Renaissance Festival, for that was her favorite place and also I'll miss her lying in her favorite bed whichwas on my side of the bedroom and it was about 3 ft from my bed. I'll also miss her waking me up sayingGood morning by licking my hands and giving me her angel face. It will be very hard. We Love you Dove (aka Love Dove, Dovey Dove, and Dovers). We wish you were home again but please understand I couldn't let you suffer anymore than you did last night. I am so sorry o do it and please understand why baby.

fd462a48.jpg:gh_child:angelwings:brokenheart:cry1:crying:weep

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest Lisa_n_Dusty

Your sweet Dove knows. Don't ever doubt their understanding. My deepest and heartfelt sympathy. I know how tough this is. With so many wonderful greys passing in the past couple months, I am sure they are all together now sharing wonderful stories of how loved they were here.

My sympathies to you and your family. Im sure she understands and thanks you for your final gift. Dove is running and playing at the bridge with Winnie and all the others who have passed before waiting for their owners to come for them. Think of the happy times and remember her as she would want to be remembered.

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I am so sorry for your loss. I know it hurts so bad. Godspeed Beautiful Dove. f_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry you lost her. I know she understands and thanks you for doing a hard thing so that she could be at peace. Godspeed Dove.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.