The Forum Has Been Updated

Jeff

Oooh how weird Jeff :blink: I was on all my other forums/internet haunts yesterday (as was Lisa) but this was the only one we both couldn't access. I then tried to go to www.greytalk.com (rather than the forums address) but had no luck with that either. You know how when you go to a site but there's a problem, it often takes a while (maybe 5 or 10 seconds) to find that the page isn't going to display? Well yesterday, when I was trying to get to GT, it just immediately gave me the internet explorer (is it 404?? - the one which lists three reasons why I might not be able to get the page). Also, when I typed www.greytalk.com into my address bar, it didn't take me to the home page but took me to a google listing, where greytalk was at the top. (If I type it into my address bar today, it takes me to the home page as normal).

I'm only telling you all this in case it turns out that others had the same problem and it's something you needed to know about.

Over and out :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could have been a break anywhere in the path between you and the server ;)

Here are most of yesterdays logs

Won't let meeeeeeee look

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Won't let meeeeeeee look

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Thanks for the use of your account, I have confirmed this as a forum bug and opened a bug report on the developer site. I'll post more when I hear back.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

No probs.

Thanks for working on it Jeff!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Won't let meeeeeeee look

The error returned was:

Thanks for the use of your account, I have confirmed this as a forum bug and opened a bug report on the developer site. I'll post more when I hear back.

This should now be corrected :colgate

large.greyhound_signature.gif

What's this secret bunny thing again???

:rofl

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

The profile page seems to have reverted to the old format. Has it been altered, or is there something hanging about on my system?

Thanks. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Check your blocked list for PMs.... some of my friends were on mine! Not sure how that happened, since I've never blocked anyone...

You are actually logged in and your name is in blue?

There's an expand option in the bottom of the main forum page

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17