The Forum Has Been Updated

Jeff

:lol:thumbs-up

You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

This personal message has not been sent

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how many was it?

I thought the "Stop Quote Embedding" feature just stripped the extra tags, not stopped them from being posted.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

It kicked back at 11.

Can you edit that text?

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

Periods at the end of each statement. It bothers me. ;):lol

was that pm for me?

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

uhh, yeah, I'll send you all the language files and you can update several thousand lines of code.

:lol Just send me the statements, I'll fix those. :lol

was that pm for me?

Yes. :)

LOVE the pawprints!

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I've been trying to upload a new profile picture and it keeps failing. Any suggestions?

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

OK, I fully admit that I'm a techie idiot, but I cannot seem to insert a hyperlink (see my response in the Therapaws thread). I tried using the function to the left of the reply box, but that got me nowhere (well, it got me an error message) and I also tried cutting and pasting from the browser and that didn't work. I'm on Firefox. What am I missing?

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I've been trying to upload a new profile picture and it keeps failing. Any suggestions?

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=161227

OK, I fully admit that I'm a techie idiot, but I cannot seem to insert a hyperlink (see my response in the Therapaws thread). I tried using the function to the left of the reply box, but that got me nowhere (well, it got me an error message) and I also tried cutting and pasting from the browser and that didn't work. I'm on Firefox. What am I missing?

you will need to post a link to that thread, or open a new thread in the tech forum with the details.

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=161227

you will need to post a link to that thread, or open a new thread in the tech forum with the details.

But I can't post links :crying Ok - will go to tech forum...

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Jeff-I'm having trouble seeing pictures that have been attached. It tells me I don't have permission to use that function and to contact the administrator.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest fastdogs

Thanks for all of your hard work, Jeff.

I have two questions: My member map has me in the Pacfic Ocean off of Washington state and I can figure out how to add people to my friends list.

Thanks.

I apologise if this has been mentioned elsewhere and I've just not seen it but wondered if the whole of GT (not just the forums) were down for everyone yesterday or just me (and Lisa73, also in the UK). I (or rather we) couldn't get anything at all, other than an immediate error page.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Jeff-I'm having trouble seeing pictures that have been attached. It tells me I don't have permission to use that function and to contact the administrator.

I read that as a possible bug in the developers site. I will check into it when I get home.

I have two questions: My member map has me in the Pacfic Ocean off of Washington state and I can figure out how to add people to my friends list.

MemberMap pins are a user setting, and something you need to corect on your own http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=161360

Freinds: As an example, mouseover and click my username on the left side of this post. In the dropdown menu there is a ADD AS FRIEND option

I apologise if this has been mentioned elsewhere and I've just not seen it but wondered if the whole of GT (not just the forums) were down for everyone yesterday or just me (and Lisa73, also in the UK). I (or rather we) couldn't get anything at all, other than an immediate error page.

No, the forums were online 24/7 yesterday