Badger Is Home!

Guest weycoolgrey

Guest weycoolgrey

Hello everyone! We had a big day yesterday, and Badger is finally home! We hit nasty Boston traffic on the way home and he started standing up and turning around every 2 seconds but didn't have any accidents! He was such a good boy last night but about midnight he started to cry, and had a potty accident. But that's ok- I'm sure he misses his buddies and is just a little nervous about his new surroundings. He is super sweet, playful, curious, and gives out lots of kisses. :wub: I have pictures and will be posting them later!! Thank you for all of the well-wishes, this place feels like home!

Jen

Congratulations and check out our website: Greyhound Adventures or this one: Trail Bound Hounds

We're both groups who go for greyhound walks all over Massachusetts.

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

I love the name Badger! GT is full of helpful info if you *ever* have questions!

"Mrs. Bass was a poor teacher, a phrase which here does not mean "a teacher who doesn't have a lot of money" but "a teacher who is obsessed with the metric system." --Lemony Snicket

"Do you want to convert from the hydrocarbon economy to the carbohydrate economy?" --Rep. Jim Oberstar