Hello- I'm New!

Guest weycoolgrey

Guest weycoolgrey

Hello everyone! Just as the last poster noted, I have also been lurking over the last few weeks. My husband and I finally found the Grey of our dreams and are picking him up tomorrow! How will I ever sleep tonight?? He is black, and his current name is "Badger" but we're not sure if we will be changing it yet. :colgate

Guest PhillyPups

Congrats and welcome to GT, a black boy, how awesome!! Please share lots of stories and pictures of Badger when he comes home. Again, congrats and welcome. I remember the sleepless night waiting. :)

welcome. I am in love with the black boys. my Scooter is a 11 year black grey who was bounced at 9.5 and his white face is beautiful.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest JenFallon

Hi and welcome from another greyowner in southeastern MA! :)

Congratulations on your new pup! Make sure you check out http://www.trailboundhounds.org and http://greyhoundadventures.org

These two groups do weekend AM walks for the hounds, greys really seem to like getting together with other greys (as do their owners :) )

I have two black greyhounds myself, It makes it easier to wear dark clothing, the fur doesn't show that way :lol. Oops, or did you fall for that 'greyhounds don't shed' thing? :P

Good luck with your new pup tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have many fun, happy years together :)

Jen

Welcome :wave I get so tickled when someone gets a grey for the first time. Your life is gonna change. ITS GONNA GET WAY BETTER AND a lot MORE INTERESTING!!!!!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest weycoolgrey

Thank you everyone, I'm looking forward to sharing pictures and stories! And thank you , Jen for the great links. Hope to see you sometime on one of the walks!

(By the way, my name is Jen as well)

Hi weycoolgrey icon_wavey.gif,

welcome from Mobile, Alabama.

I adopted 2 greys 1 month ago.

So I can understand your excitement.runaround.gif

You are in for a wonderful adventure.

This site is the best and the people are so helpful. forum.gif You'll love it here.

Welcome from Maryland! I love the name Badger!! (Besides, when you're mad at him, you can say "We don't need no stinkin' Badgers!!")

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest jessicaksu125

Best of luck, I'm getting mine a week from Saturday and it seems like it's so far off. I've been spending so much time online reading about the breed, and deciding if I'll want to change its name.

I just discovered the greyhound events... maybe I'll end up seeing you at a New England one!

• 4 months later...
Guest GreytfulJack

Welcome wey, from Charlton MA! Hope you're all adjusting well. Great walks to go on up your way and I see you've already been linked up which is greyt! :welcome