She's Back Home

patricia

It was so hard to go back to the hospital...but we picked up Queenie's ashes. :( They also made a precious baked clay paw print...and it is pink. I know she is at the Bridge...but still...it feels like a part of her is back home where she belongs.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BleusysMom

I am so glad your Baby is Home.....right where she should be....BUT....only in Spirit....that is not helping Cody Angelo and the rest of the Family....

But...I know how you feel....Miss Olivia came Home tonight, too.....

We will always LOVE and Treasure You, Babies....Thank You for being part of our Hearts....

Guest argolola

Sending hugs to you all. There is something so bittersweet about bringing them home, but in time it is very comforting. Yes, she is truly at the bridge, but part of her will be with you, until you reunite. God bless.

Guest jettcricket

I remember going to pick up my Zoe's ashes....my sweet little kitty who died so unexpectedly. Sitting out in the parking lot looking at this little pine box crying, thinking....my beautiful girl has been reduced to ashes..is this all I have of her. Then thinking, it's just her shell...her spirit is soaring and she'll always be with me.

Sending comfort and understanding.... :grouphug

I love having Howie's ashes with me and you were the one that pulled me through that one. Know we are here for you Patti and Fred. Queenie is home where she belongs...God Bless. I know how hard it hurts. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug