A rest I shall have

Yet death will be but a pause

For the peace of my years

In the long green grass

Will be yours and yours and yours.

Leo Marks

f16e3be89ed1f67c6f88b670d44678d8.jpg8140c585ec5c64ad96aceac2b8c2a2fa.jpg

8b16bd6a5a980d6e1d3e279cfb610e80.jpg85be09be7bf9354a76f2a9b1ca2c6ffe.jpg

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

That is a beautiful poem Mel...such a loving tribute to such a loving boy. He is so special to me...you have him nestled in your heart...my memory of him is nestled in my heart....everytime I see his picture pop up on my computer at home, I have to smile...I wish I had known him as a puppy like you did...I'll bet he was a mess to be reckoned with & then to have his brother Mulder to add more fun & mischief. I love watching the videos of them.

To you my friend Melly...I wish you peaceful thoughts of Scully today...not too many tears & no stress & heart ache...okay?! When you feel that heart tugging, hug that sweet Sadi girl...she's a gift from him.

Hil

:beatheart:f_red:gh_lay:f_red:beatheart

Guest PhillyPups

What a beautiful poem. I think Runner went exactly three years before to get all the frisbees together so they would be at the bridge when Scully joined him. :bighug

It never does get easier does it Mel?

it's hard to believe it's been three years. i miss Scully also :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I can't believe it's been that long either. Still here in hearts and minds.

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh Mel, I will never forget that day. Howie (HOW) passed over on the 17th after sending me the cutest Valentines Day card. Know they are together waiting for us at the bridge one day.......Until then, may those memories bring you comfort and thank God we found greytalk when we did!!! :grouphug:gh_lay

Edited by how888