Saben....

GreyAcresMom

Oh Saben, my Granddog.....Saberdude..Duder...

You were Adriana's heart...I truly think that you kept her sane, She loved you..I think that she loved you..more than anything..in the only way that she could love anyone or anything. You were a great dog...the last 18 months that you have been with me: you did sure did try to get along with the greys...you just didn't understand the "zoomie" thing. It used to upset you so much....But you got used to it.

I hope that you know that I loved you so much....You were a welcome addition to the family the last 18 months. I would not have had it anyother way....

I will miss you, you were my last link to Adriana...hopefully when the time comes she will find comfort in the fact that it was "old" age that got you.

I am so sorry that she was unable to be there for you...Damn father time.......run free sweetie.....you were a wonderful and faithful companion...I will miss you..

I love you!!! I will miss you so much.......

:f_red

036_36.jpg

079_79.jpg

Sheila and CO
www.greyacres.com

I'm sorry for your loss.

Godspeed, precious one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:( I am so sorry. Run free sweet Angel Saben...you are among many friends at the Bridge. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest CookieLover

Just seeing Saben's sweet face and knowing he sure must have been a cool, sweet guy. So sorry for your loss. Hope you are doing zoomies of your own now Saben!