Nitro Annabelle - 2-14-95 To 2-16-07

Guest greyhoundis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :candle Annabelle has so many angels to watch over her. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

prayers of comfort and peace for you during this time. I am sorry for your loss of your sweet Annabelle.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest jcsperson

Carla,

My condolences on your loss. I sent you a PM with contact information from her breeder. He has some things about Annabelle's racing and brood life he'd like to share with you.

Martin

Guest greyhoundis
Carla,

My condolences on your loss. I sent you a PM with contact information from her breeder. He has some things about Annabelle's racing and brood life he'd like to share with you.

Martin

Thank you Martin. I received a WONDERFUL email reply from Alan. Brought tears of joy about my girl. I am so glad she started out with such a good life.

Guest greytfulhounds

:weep Carla, I am deeply sorry for your loss. You are an angel to so many............Annabelle was blessed to have you to love her.

Many prayers & hugs are sent to you at this very difficult time. :grouphug

:f_red

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest jcsperson
Thank you Martin. I received a WONDERFUL email reply from Alan. Brought tears of joy about my girl. I am so glad she started out with such a good life.

You're absolutely right about Nitro dogs. I'm sure if you would like another one in the future Alan could make an arrangement with you. He always likes to hear how his pups are doing as pets.

Guest greyhoundis

Although I would love to have another Nitro dog - and actually looked for one a year or so ago - circumstances kept adding to my "herd". :lol

I now have 9 with me :eek - sooooo.... no more adding :( So although the heart wants more the house and purse cannot handle them. I have 7 seniors over 11 - but let me tell you there is nothing like a senior. Probably preaching to the choir - but until you have adopted a senior you have not experienced the total picture. Especially the broods. Annabelle was a brood and I have 3 broods here now. What a hoot they are. Of course since I never was a brood they all think they know more than I do. Probably do but I will never admit it to them.

The message from the breeder was a message from heaven. I so appreciated his contacting me.

Annabelle still has her bowl in place and probably will for weeks - no matter how many you have - they all hold a very special part of your heart.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It is wondeful how the greyhound world sends so much love to the greys to ease their journey to the bridge and ease the pain of the parents as they think of their baby making that journey.

Edited by greyhoundis