Introducing Flash!

Guest bklinker0805

He's gorgeous! :wub:

Sounds as if he's a great dog! Just one word of caution: you may find that as he settles in he becomes a little less tolerant of some things, like being hugged around the neck by two year olds! It's a threatening thing to a dog, so you're right to be nervous about it. I'd hate for someone to get snapped at. ;)

How old is he? And is 'Flash' part of his racing name? He looks somewhat like Jennifer's Scooter, and Scooter is a relative of my Jack - racing name 'Flashing Star'! It would be fun if they were all related!

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest bklinker0805
He's gorgeous! :wub:

Sounds as if he's a great dog! Just one word of caution: you may find that as he settles in he becomes a little less tolerant of some things, like being hugged around the neck by two year olds! It's a threatening thing to a dog, so you're right to be nervous about it. I'd hate for someone to get snapped at. ;)

How old is he? And is 'Flash' part of his racing name? He looks somewhat like Jennifer's Scooter, and Scooter is a relative of my Jack - racing name 'Flashing Star'! It would be fun if they were all related!

Flash is just the name he came with. Maybe his kennel name? His racing name was "Bohemian Amble" from Woodlands in KC. He'll be 5 in April.

He's a great boy, settling in wonderfully, getting along with our other dog, he's been the best and most sweetest dog we could ask for! We just love him!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations! He's very a very handsome boy.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown