Our Queenie

patricia

I am so terribly sorry! I'll pray tonight for peace for your hurting hearts, and for a good rest for you, secure in the knowledge that you gave Queenie the best life any pet could possibly have!

Godspeed, sweet Queenie!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest cannonsmom

Patricia, I am so sorry for your loss. There are never enough words...so know, that reading this, I cried for your girl. The hurt never seems to end huh ? Queenie is taking care of Sophia and hopefully they are both playing with Onyx and all of the other sweet angels up there.

much love goes out to you and Fred at this time.....

Tania

Guest SquanHound

I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug

Queenie, when you get a chance, send your mom and dad a rainbow to let them know you are ok and that you are ruling the roost up there too.

:grouphug I'm so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. Queenie is surely a special soul. Know that you and your family--pups and people-- are in my thoughts and prayers.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest fountainpengwen
:grouphug Oh, I'm so sorry! She was such a little fighter. Godspeed, Angel Queenie. Watch over your family and especially Cody who is missing you so much.

Oh, sweet Queenie. You will be missed. :grouphug:cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I am so sorry for the loss of your very special girl, Queenie. She is at peace and resting in comfort now. G-d bless.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1:grouphug:grouphug Queenie touched my heart so quickly! Her beautiful eyes so full of love and wisdom. I am so sorry...my heart is breaking for all of you...please give her partner in crime, Cody Angelo a hug and kiss for me.

Godspeed little angel..you are loved by so many :f_pink

Patti, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Queenie. She was a brave girl and I know that she will be dearly missed by you and your family. Hold her memories close in your hearts and think of her often, for she is there.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star