Stasha And Zeema

Guest zeema

Rick and I had Stasha and Zeema for 12 years before they passed. They both lived great lives before a kidney problem took Stasha(White and Brown), and bone problems took Zeema(brown brindle). We have missed them since they passed in the spring, and have finally decided to start adopting again. The house was just to quiet without them and they brought us so much joy.

In their loving memory.

Joyce & Rick

stashazeema.jpg

Oh my word, what beautiful babies! Just look at those faces -- dogs who knew they were loved beyond words.

Hugs to you in your remembrance, and best wishes in finding others with whom to share your life.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What a gorgeous pair!

I hope we'll soon be congratulating you on your new additions. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a beautiful pair of angels. :heart I'll bet that they had a guiding hand in bringing Lynne to you, and will direct other special puppers your way too. Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest PhillyPups

What beautfiul babies they are. I bet the guided Lynne and brought her home during your scarey time. :bighug

I love the way they are cuddled. None of mine are real cuddlers, once in a while two will share a couch (7') but not really touch.

They are beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss.

May be gone in body but not in spirit. They were beautiful and you can tell loved and at home. They are together and running free. I am glad you are going to adopt again. Stasha and Zeema would be proud. I believe their legacy will live on in your future hound. I am sorry for your loss.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Joyce and Rick,

It must have broken your hearts to have lost them so close together. I'm so sorry. I know that they must have had the happiest and most loving lives possible with you and the best way to have honored their lives was to bring another sweet girlie into your home. I know that they could never be replaced but I hope that Lynne brings as much love and happiness into your home as Stasha and Zeema have.

Thanks so much for sharing your memory and your beautiful picture.

:bighug:f_whitef_yellow:bighug

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

What a beautiful and touching photo of Stasha and Zeema. It is easy to see the bond between them and the contentment they felt in their home with you. May Lynne have many years of joy and happiness with you and help heal the heartache from the loss of these two special greys - they will always be with you guiding the way.

:f_white:f_white:grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• 3 weeks later...

Your babies were absolutely beautiful. I believe our angels help guide us to new babies who also need us.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

Sweethearts and sweet angels.....may their spirits always guide you....glad to see you are adopting again.....bless you!

Guest gralover

What a beautiful pair of greys and what a beautiful picture - so sorry for your loss. We feel for you, because we lost our last two greys within months of each other last year. We were totally lost without a grey in the house. We have a new grey now-helping him adjust and having him to love helps to ease a little of the pain from the losses-and our spirit greys are living on with us and our new grey, Royal. Glad you are planning more greys as well.