Romeo

Guest BoomerMom

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f_yellowf_yellow

I am so sorry for your loss. What a bright looking happy boy. He was loved and he knew it.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Kelly, I am so sorry to hear this! You did what was best for Romeo. He was lucky to have you show him unconditional love while he was with you. Prayers to you!

Thank you all so much for the kind words. It's really weird around the house now. The rest of the gang know that something is wrong with me and are doing their best to be super adorable and loving. They all three even had a serious case of the zoomies in the back yard last night.

Meal time is the worst - with my two and then two fosters on meds, I had a set routine of who gets what meds, who gets Omega 3 (none for Romeo or the farts would peel the paint off the walls!), etc. I made breakfast this morning and it really hit home that he was gone. I know it was time, but it sure isn't easy.

So many of you have had to go through this and I know you understand. Thanks for letting me ramble on.

Kelly

I think mealtime was the worst for me too. Hugs to you!

The Girls

I'm so sorry. Thank God for people like you for finally giving him the love he deserved. :f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

• 4 weeks later...
f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry. Romeo was truly lucky to have found your home.....even if it was just for a little while.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound