My Little Man, Lucky Who Would Have Been 1 Yr. Old Feb. 9, 2006.

Guest lvmydogz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry Michelle :grouphug your pictures of him are gorgeous. His short life was full of love thanks to your family, hold on to that thought.

Jay's Pretty is a fantastic mama and I bet she is taking care of him for you.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest lvmydogz

Thank-you all for your kind words for us.

I still say his name out loud so that I don't forget what it sounds like. I know it will be better in time, but I so appreciate everyone's warm thoughts & prayers for our healing.

Thank-you,

Michelle (Jojo & Lucky's momma)

Edited to add: Please forgive me for posting the wrong date on the thread, I didn't even notice it until yesterday.

If one of the moderators could fix it for me, I would be very appreciative. Thank-you.

I am so sorry Michelle :grouphug your pictures of him are gorgeous. His short life was full of love thanks to your family, hold on to that thought.

Jay's Pretty is a fantastic mama and I bet she is taking care of him for you.

I know if Pretty is looking out for him, he'll be well taken care of.

Thank-you,

Michelle

Michelle, I just know Lotus & Merry were there to meet him & will be more than happy to play with him daily. It is so hard when any dog passes but especially a pup. I feel your loss. Lotus was a pretty little dark brindle girl so they will look adorable together.

Guest falconschild

I am so sorry for your loss. Lucky's in good paws up there...Sly raised our Chewie-girl to be a perfect little lady, so I'm sure he'll teach Lucky how to be a greyhound gentleman just like him. And Gin will remind him to always smile, so maybe one of their smiles will reach you soon.

*hugs*

I'm so very sorry that you and your family are facing such a heartbreaking loss. :grouphug

Thank you so much for sharing such precious pictures of your baby.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:( I am so sorry. Run free little Angel...My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_red You are very missed and loved sweetheart.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Winterwish

I'm so,so sorry. :grouphug You're in my thoughts and prayers for comfort at this very.very sad time. :grouphug Lucky's photos are so,so wonderful and beautiful. I wish so much he had more time with you here,but he is forever with you in your hearts. Until you meet again,run and play free sweet Lucky angel ~ :gh_child:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:candle