My Little Man, Lucky Who Would Have Been 1 Yr. Old Feb. 9, 2006.

Guest lvmydogz

Guest lvmydogz

Lucky Ducky we miss you terribly.

I miss your rooing, I miss your sharing my oranges with me, I miss your bedtime snuggling, I miss your kisses and am still looking for you. I know I hear you at night when I go to bed and first thing in the morning when I get up.

We did not have enough time with you, but you taught us what it means to love deep and hard.

Your body wore out, but your spirit lives on with us each day.

IMGP0950.jpg

IMGP0951.jpg

IMGP0985.jpg

IMGP1180.jpg

IMGP1429.jpg

IMGP1436.jpg

IMGP1433.jpg

IMGP1496.jpg

IMGP1905.jpg

Michelle (Jojo & Lucky's momma)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trevdog

We will miss you Lucky Ray and think of you always. Keep an eye on your family and your siblings.

I know Jam has met you by now and he will play with you and keep you company for awhile.

Love,

Aunt Dana, Jon, your litle sister Dallas and Uncle Ossie

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white

Michelle, I'm so sorry. I'm glad he had the best home a fellow could for the time he was able to be here ... but still sharing your tears today, that he couldn't stay longer.

Godspeed, cute stuff.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh, no. My heart breaks for you. I can't imagine losing one so young. I worry everyday that something will happen to my Elphie girl (who is 9 months old) and I feel such pain.

I'm so very sorry. He looked like a very sweet and handsome boy. Remember all of the good times. :grouphug

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest greybookends

Lucky looked so much like his sister Ginny! My heart caught in my throat at what you must be going through. It's just not fair. Run free little man.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest lvmydogz
Michelle,

I'm so sorry! :cry1

He was just a baby....what happened???

:f_whitef_yellow:f_white

At first we thought it was a liver shunt.

Nothing showed in his ultrasound except a severely small liver, which then lead us to believe it was indeed a shunt but inside his liver.

While we were waiting on scheduling for the surgical team to do a liver biopsy (which we think now, he would not have pulled out of), he took a very sudden turn for the worse.

It happened so quickly, we still cannot believe he's gone.

He was so brave, all the way till the end. He was already gone, only his body remained by the time we made the hard decision to help him to the bridge.

I truly feel that it was something he was maybe born with and there was no way of knowing it until he first showed signs at about 10 mo. old with his ascites, that was our first clue that something at all was wrong.

He acted like himself until the very last day.

I miss him so bad. I know that time will help to heal, but I miss him so bad.

Michelle,

I'm so sorry! :cry1

He was just a baby....what happened???

:f_whitef_yellow:f_white

At first we thought it was a liver shunt.

Nothing showed in his ultrasound except a severely small liver, which then lead us to believe it was indeed a shunt but inside his liver.

While we were waiting on scheduling for the surgical team to do a liver biopsy (which we think now, he would not have pulled out of), he took a very sudden turn for the worse.

It happened so quickly, we still cannot believe he's gone.

He was so brave, all the way till the end. He was already gone, only his body remained by the time we made the hard decision to help him to the bridge.

I truly feel that it was something he was maybe born with and there was no way of knowing it until he first showed signs at about 10 mo. old with his ascites, that was our first clue that something at all was wrong.

He acted like himself until the very last day.

I miss him so bad. I know that time will help to heal, but I miss him so bad.

:grouphug

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle