Bubbles (the Little Ig From Dewey)

DianeFG

For those of you who have kept in contact with Mary Frankio about Bubbles I want you to know she's gone on to the Bridge.

For those of you who went to Dewey and came into our room - Italian Greyhound Rescue and GPA Mass, we had the 5 IGs in the xpen in the back of the hotel room, Bubbles was the little girl with the cast on her rear leg. She had a cancerous tumor that couldn't be controled.

Mary wanted me to come on and thank everyone who kept in contact with her to check in on Bubbles.

Bubbles was a special little girl who had a way of stealing your heart away with just one look into those big brown eyes of hers. There was a long list of people who wanted to steal Bubbles away from Mary (me at the top of that list!) but Bubs was right where she wanted to be, with Mary.

Please think of Bubs today, and send Mary some healing thoughts.... she's in a lot of pain right now, Bubs was her girl.

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

:( I am so sorry. Sending my prayers and sympathy. Godspeed Precious Little One. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphugf_yellow I'm so sorry. Please pass along my condolences.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound