Hi From Jog And Gypsy

Guest TishaT

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tisha. I found you all through the truly wonderful people and dogs of GPA Wisconsin. We adopted Jog in Oct 2006 and Gypsy in January. Jog was a bounce who once we got him we discovered has Chronic Kidney Disease. We got him to be a partner for our boxer Buddy who left us (cancer) the day before Jog came home. Fate is a strange thing. Once he had settled in and we got his kidneys under control we discovered how much we love our Zen Greyhound and needed another one. Then Gypsy came along. We had gone to a meet and greet to see a different dog who wasn't a match. As we left, we ran into Gypsy and her foster family who just happened to come by that day. If we had been a few minutes earlier we would have missed them.

We have a 4 and 7 year old at home who love the dogs too. I am very happy to say that we are a converted greyhound family.

Jog's home visit:

DSC00653_2.jpg

Our holiday card:

DSC00968_2.jpg

Pretty Jog:

DSC01204.jpg

Gypsy's home visit:

IMG_0924.jpg

Pretty Gypsy:

DSC01264.jpg

Gypsy and Jog together:

DSC01239.jpg

And thanks to you all I found the K9 Kidney disease group too so many thanks for that! I love all the photos and tips you all give eachother.

welcome! from a fellow GPA-WI 'er :) I thought the name "Jog" sounded familiar when I saw the post :)

beautiful kids and puppers! :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Welcome to GT! Your family is beautiful :)

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Its always nice to meet the newly addicted!!!! Wecome from our family to yours.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I love all the photos and tips you all give eachother.

WE all give each other! :D You're part of us, now! :D

I love the pic of Gypsy with your daughter. Was she trying to make Gypsy feel more at home by being a brindle, too? :wub:

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Welcome. Thanks for the pics of your beautiful family. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Tisha, welcome from Mobile Alabama, all your children are beautiful.

I used to visit Appleton Wisconsin on business several years back,

and y'alls state is beautiful too, except when it's covered with all that white stuff.Scratch-Head.gif