Introduction

Guest MyGreyAster

Guest MyGreyAster

Hi - just wanted to reintroduce myself! I have been a member of Greytalk since 2003 when we adopted Aster. I had a baby last spring, and I have been fairly inactive on the boards, so my account was deleted!!!!! I took the opportunity to make a new profile name - my previous name was musicalgal.

My grey, Aster, was formally known as BB's Asker, and was born on July 24, 2001. We adopted her on August 11 of 2003. She's a little girl, 3 1/2 years after entering our lives, she still weighs in under 50 pounds!

We also have a furry grey kitty, Rylla, who will be 11 years old in May.

I most often post on the Cute and Funny board cause I like looking at all the pictures!!!! :P

Welcome back, congrats on the baby. Girl? Boy? How is everyone adjusting and mor pics please!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest MyGreyAster
Welcome back, congrats on the baby. Girl? Boy? How is everyone adjusting and mor pics please!

My daughter, Alexa, was 10 months old last weekend, and we are really enjoying her! Probably the least adjusted would be Aster, but she is doing really well, especially since Alexa is crawling all over the place. We are teaching Alexa that she can only "pet" Aster when someone is with her, and now she is at the point where she heads over to Aster, looks at me to see if I'm watching, and then grabs at Aster. Aster is VERY tolerant, but, unlike my cat who walks away as soon as Alexa comes towards her, Aster just sits there with that hang dog look on her face. :( But she has also given Alexa kisses! :blush

Here are a couple of recent pictures - we went cabin camping at the beginning of December, and it was COLD!!!!!

IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg