It's Been A Year

SAVED2

Ayear ago today was a very bad day for me as my big boy Larry was crying in pain and we had to overdose him in pain meds waiting for the vet to get to his office so we could put him to sleep , I was in no mental shape to dig a grave site so we left him there for the vet to burry on a sight in back of his office all our other dogs are in our yard I often think of moving him home but that would be hard to do , so its been hard to loose him but I know where he is at and who is petting him now so Larry you be a good boy and no more Fun Police.--Dan

Project16.jpg

LarryStuffy1.jpg

What great pictures of your big goof. :wub: We never forget those whom we love and lose. :beatheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:grouphug It shouldn't matter where he's buried......he will be with you always in your heart.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Larry was stunning. I love the big black guys. Remember the wonderful memories today and always not the ending of his earthly life.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I can't believe it has been a year already. I remember the day and your posts. He was a big, beautiful black boy with what looks like a greyt big personality. I know you miss him and always will. :grouphug

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

He was special, the more so because he had you to teach all about big funny black fellows, and you to love him.

Hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What a handsome boy :wub:

:grouphug

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I'm sorry...I endured a similar loss right around the same time with Twiggy, so I feel your pain. He must have been a lot of fun--LOVE the Gorilla wrestling pic!!!

I'm sorry...I endured a similar loss right around the same time with Twiggy, so I feel your pain. He must have been a lot of fun--LOVE the Gorilla wrestling pic!!!

Every time Larry went outside he would take that gorilla with him , sometimes he would froget to bring it in so you had to tell him --go get your gorilla and he would.

Every time Larry went outside he would take that gorilla with him , sometimes he would froget to bring it in so you had to tell him --go get your gorilla and he would.

How cute...Gorilla had to pee and poo also, you know~!