Today Would Have Been Katie Z's Birthday!

SarahsBlackPack

Today would have been my sweet baby girl Katie Z's 12th Birthday! But instead she is running with her Brother Prince at the Rainbow Bridge. Aw man I really am just missing her soo much! But the one thing I miss the most is hearing her whine in the morning when she wanted to go outside and go potty!

Happy Birthday to sweet Bridge Baby Katie Z! Run free sweet girl!

I love you Katie Z!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

This one of my all time favorite pics of her!

My goofy girl!

127987595_0_145.jpg

I had this picture of her tattooed on me 2 weeks ago today! When I find the cord for my camera I'll post Katie Z's tattoo!

katieztattoo.jpg

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Happy Birthday, honey bun.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Happy Birthday sweet and beautiful Angel Katie Z. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:baloons Happy Birthday, Katie Z! Make sure you send your mommy a sign so she knows you're watching over her.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:grouphug

Sarah, I missed your post. I know what it's like to miss them so very much. Go hug your pups!

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

This one of my all time favorite pics of her!

My goofy girl!

127987595_0_145.jpg

I had this picture of her tattooed on me 2 weeks ago today! When I find the cord for my camera I'll post Katie Z's tattoo!

katieztattoo.jpg

Wow, a tattoo tribute! I'm too much of a wuss to even get an ear pierced, much less a tattoo, but I would like to see the pic of your Katie Z tattoo.