My First Post...a Complaint

Guest RedTigerJazz

Guest Che_mar_Cody

This is your pupper yes?

Greyhound_Red_Tiger_Jazz.jpg

I know your pupper! Yep Were from GHG TOO!!

Yep, that's my boy. :ghplaybow:inlove

Have we met at event or a M&G at the mall?

I'm thinking we did. I remember Jazz totally! Talked a lot about him at meet n greets while he was up for adoption.

I bet if I see your face I know you....So funny I know most of GHG's dogs names before the owners. I do meet n greets usually 3 times a month

Anyway - nice pupper you got!!!!!!!

Guest RedTigerJazz

This is your pupper yes?

Greyhound_Red_Tiger_Jazz.jpg

I know your pupper! Yep Were from GHG TOO!!

Yep, that's my boy. :ghplaybow:inlove

Have we met at event or a M&G at the mall?

I'm thinking we did. I remember Jazz totally! Talked a lot about him at meet n greets while he was up for adoption.

I bet if I see your face I know you....So funny I know most of GHG's dogs names before the owners. I do meet n greets usually 3 times a month

Anyway - nice pupper you got!!!!!!!

I haven't done any M&G's with Jazz, but if you've done them at the Mall @ Robinson, then I've talked to you there. And, my DH posts tons of pics of him on GT. You knew him before he became my boy? We'll have to chat sometime. :)

BTW...5 hours later and the house is still a mess. I may be doing a GUR this weekend, though, so my time has not been completely wasted. :yay

BTW...5 hours later and the house is still a mess. I may be doing a GUR this weekend, though, so my time has not been completely wasted. :yay

Oh, no, never wasted. As is said in ads for one of the cable tv channels (TLC?): time well spent. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Ah we have lured another member into the GT cult :evil:devil:lol :lol

Welcome I have found that the house work gets put off too.

Play with pups, go on GT or house work. The latter always looses.

Guest RedTigerJazz
I know what you mean ... my kids tell me I'm addicted to GT!! Welcome! Maybe you can get DH to do the housework ...

Yeah...that'll happen... :wife2

Guest ohgreyt

Yep. Registered last October and I noticed that I recently moved up to a "senior grey lover" because I've been so busy on this site! Let me tell you, I keep thinking I'm going to get tired of it, and I don't. I DO have access at work, and I wish I didn't because I neglect work sometimes....

Welcome to GT and enjoy!

Edited by ohgreyt