My First Post...a Complaint

Guest RedTigerJazz

Guest RedTigerJazz

Hi, everyone... :wave

This is Lisa, coastersbysteve's DW. I finally got around to registering for my own GT account today. I'm afraid my first post has to be a complaint. :( I turned on the computer two hours ago just to check my powerball ticket and I'm still here. :o How do you people ever get anything done? I'm supposed to be cleaning the house right now. :laundry

Guest mirthlesstroll
:lol:lol:lol:lol:welcome2 to Greytalk! All of the sudden, I look around to see a sink-full of dirty dishes, and hear DH & kids complaining that they have no clean clothes to wear, and there's no food in the house. That's how I know I have been here too long! :) What day is it today, anyway?

:welcome

I usually have just check in while I am shipping or answering phone calls but I have been known to put the laptop next to my sewing machine while I am sewing orders! :lol

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest PhillyPups

Lisa,

Welcome, we never get anything done. I love your name, and TigerPower says:

Hi Aunt Lisa, hows my brudder, I'll share my snake wit him now that I learned the other day to play with stuffies with my udder brudder Zeus.

TigerPowrelubshissnake.jpg

Love,

RedTigerPower

Edited by PhillyPups

:welcome:wubsite

Lisa, Welcome to Greytalk...

Well do like I did, have knee surgery & be off work for 3 months...I tell ya its helped the days go by faster...you can't walk anywhere.

What you do is get all your housework done on one day, then spend the rest of the week here OR hire someone to do it for you.

Guest Tenderhearts

I was going to try and figure out if I am a procrastinator, but I decided to put it off till tomorrow! :lol

Welcome to the club, my housework gets done when it gets done! :D

Guest PhillyPups
What do you mean "can't get anything done" while on Greytalk? I can eat, drink and talk on the phone all while on Greytalk :o What else is there? :lol

I can do all that AND scritch 4 pairs of ears, and hold conversations with the hounds too. :rotfl:rotfl

Guest SweetAbby

This is funny! I stay in GreyTalk much to long and also have two Italian Greyhound sites that I hang out in! Hubby gets upset with me at times saying I'd rather be in IggyWorld than spend time with him. Well...the dogs are always in my computer room with me so at least I'm spending quality time with my puppers!

How do you people ever get anything done? I'm supposed to be cleaning the house right now. :laundry

Join the club. I think GT needs to add a disclaimer to their home page: "May be seriously addicting".....

It's hopeless to resist.... :lol

By the way, WELCOME!! My pups are from GHG too.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest ChrissyB

I don't like chores. I'm just not gonna do them. (Similar to the lines from Office Space)

Welcome to GT---Post often---We're just as addicted as you are.

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Hi Welcome,

Yep - my first day on 17 hours straight except to drive home from work - almost got fired.

Now, I have a system 3 posts on GT to every 1 Item of work at my job. I keep rotating.. at least I get the work done and keep up to date.

Now posting pictures takes even more time...that's what lunch breaks and ther 15 minutes breaks are for..man am I getting lazy.

Like 2 hounds - I have the sewing machine one one side...swivel my chair and the desk is on the other..

same principal at home post, work, post, work...clean house....maybe spend time with DH, back to GT...and when you can't sleep at night..GT is the answer!

Edited by Che_mar_Cody

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

:wave Hi and Welcome....

You mean we are suppose to get off of GT sometimes to take care of our hounds, wash dishes and work??? Uh, I didn't get that memo? :dunno

Sounds like you are addicited....just sit back and enjoy the feeling!!! B)

Guest GREENSTGREYS

I try to do chores in between browsing that way if anyone asks I sound like Ive been doing housework all morning before work instead of just

dinking around on here.

I love Gt late at night when I cant sleep and theres hardly anyone on.

Welcome!!!

Guest RedTigerJazz

Ohhh...this is not encouraging. :unsure I guess I should be glad I don't have internet access at work. :redx

It's 11:18 now. I'll post on this thread tonight to let you all know if I've accomplished anything. :rolleyes:

Lisa,

Welcome, we never get anything done. I love your name, and TigerPower says:

Hi Aunt Lisa, hows my brudder, I'll share my snake wit him now that I learned the other day to play with stuffies with my udder brudder Zeus.

TigerPowrelubshissnake.jpg

Love,

RedTigerPower

HI, BRO!!!

You finally figured out stuffies? I love 'em! I don't sher 'em wit udder puppers, though. They're mine...all mine... :D

Maybe I'll do that sherring thing with all my brudders in Gettysburg, though. Can't wait to see you again!!

~~Jazz~~ :pepper