Finally Registered !

Guest RiverCityGang

Guest greyt2love

Hi ! I've been visiting Greytalk for quite awhile now and tonight took the time to register. So many times I've wanted to chime in or ask a question and couldn't. So anyhow, I'm Deb, from Central PA, and I have three greys - my first, Caesar, 3years, Rex,9, a foster who stayed, and Chloe, 9 months, who took over the house in August. She came from GreytRescues in Indiana, and if you are familiar with them, you would have known her as "Peanut" with the broken hind leg. If you did know her, she's doing great ! I also have Pepper, an 11year. old Min. Schnauzer, and Neko, a 5 year old American Cocker . And 2 cats - Abby and Becca. So it's a full house, but I love them all bunches and bunches !

So anyhow, I've been tremendously enjoying visiting this forum and I am looking forward to being able to participate now !! :):yay

:welcome

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Hi ! I've been visiting Greytalk for quite awhile now and tonight took the time to register. So many times I've wanted to chime in or ask a question and couldn't. So anyhow, I'm Deb, from Central PA, and I have three greys - my first, Caesar, 3years, Rex,9, a foster who stayed, and Chloe, 9 months, who took over the house in August. She came from GreytRescues in Indiana, and if you are familiar with them, you would have known her as "Peanut" with the broken hind leg. If you did know her, she's doing great ! I also have Pepper, an 11year. old Min. Schnauzer, and Neko, a 5 year old American Cocker . And 2 cats - Abby and Becca. So it's a full house, but I love them all bunches and bunches !

So anyhow, I've been tremendously enjoying visiting this forum and I am looking forward to being able to participate now !! :):yay

Hey, I do know your girl, Chloe!!!! I adopted one of the 17 puppies who were available for adoption at the same time that Chloe was recuperating at Tammi's. I actually drove out to Indiana to pick up my girl, Elphie, and I met Chloe/Peanut while I was there.

Not a very good picture but here is Chloe with puppy Elphie and one of my other greys, Kulee

ElphieKuleeotherpuppy.jpg

And here is a better picture of her with Kulee

Kuleeandpuppy.jpg

She was such a sweet and adorable puppy. If I had wanted another (and she had been available), we may have left with two that day. Congratulations on adopting her and make sure you post lots of pictures!!!!

Sheila (& Elphie)

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest greyt2love

Hey, I do know your girl, Chloe!!!! I adopted one of the 17 puppies who were available for adoption at the same time that Chloe was recuperating at Tammi's. I actually drove out to Indiana to pick up my girl, Elphie, and I met Chloe/Peanut while I was there.

Not a very good picture but here is Chloe with puppy Elphie and one of my other greys, Kulee

ElphieKuleeotherpuppy.jpg

And here is a better picture of her with Kulee

Kuleeandpuppy.jpg

She was such a sweet and adorable puppy. If I had wanted another (and she had been available), we may have left with two that day. Congratulations on adopting her and make sure you post lots of pictures!!!!

Sheila (& Elphie)

:inlove:inlove She is still sweet and adorable... but much bigger now ! And very, very puppy bad ! She is worth every minute of the drive to pick her up and bring her home and everything she has decided I really don't need anymore so she chews it up to help me get it in the trash can ! I hope your puppy is doing as well as Chloe is ! great pics - I have to stop being lazy and learn how to get mine on here. You will be amazed to see how much she has grown up and what a little beauty she is .